Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Goals, New Beginning

Happy 2011! I hope you ended last year and started this one exactly how you wanted to.  I definitely did.  It's hard to go wrong with a yummy dinner at Chelsea's Kitchen, accompanied by 3 of my favorite people... followed by a cozy evening all-nighter with my sweets! 

In my classes this weekend I talked a lot about how awesome the collective idea of a fresh start is.  This is the one time of year that everyone is on the same wavelength and feeling energerized and refreshed.  Setting goals, intentions, and resolutions... in effort to live more peacefully, purely, fully. Not to down play the inspiring new year buzz... but I think it's a lot more awesome to have this feeling everyday.  And I believe and know it is possible.  I reminded all of the yogis I was blessed to be around this weekend that everytime they step onto their mat they have the ability to wipe the slate clean, to set an intention, to meditate on whatever it is that will facilitate more happiness. 

I try to practice what I preach... but I'm also jumping on the bandwagon to a new beginning.  I accomplished one of my biggest goals for 2010 (deets to follow) and I am excited to set bigger ones for 2011 and work to achieve them!



No comments:

Post a Comment